|Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) is the 2nd level certification provided by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), Canada (www.IIBA.org).|
Following are some of benefits of becoming a CCBA® :
- Be recognized for your competency in business analysis.
- Business analysis is fastest growing career opportunity for IT professionals.
- People with domain experience can move into IT sector by becoming a business analyst.
- Better job prospects.
- Better salary.
Target Audience for CCBA®
CCBA examination targets following audience:
- Current CCBAs
- Level 1s
- Those who have fallen into role
- Developing BAs
- Hybrid business analysts (PMs, testers, QA, change managers, designers)
- Product owners/managers
- Non-BA consultants
Eligibility for CCBA®
- Minimum 3750 hours of Business analysis-related work in last 7
- Professional development: 21 hours of verifiable BABOK® coursework in last 4 years. Adaptive US is an authorized EEP of IIBA®, its trainings provide desired PDUs for CCBA® certification examination.
- References: 2
- Minimum 900 hours in each of 2 knowledge areas or 500 hrs in each of 4
- Signed code of conduct is required.
CCBA® Question pattern
- This will be a scenario based examination.
- Situations will be described in 2-4 sentences
- Multiple choice answers
- 130 questions
- 3 hours
Examination weightage – KA wise