CPRE Digital Pack
As the book title suggests, this book is a guidebook for the aspirants of the CPRE® examination from IREB®, Germany.
We value your time and hence the book is designed to be extremely specific – Help you pass the certification examination with least possible effort.
This book is authored by qualified CPRE® trainers who have helped many other participants clear the CPRE® examination in the very first attempt. They are also trainers for CPRE® preparations in both corporate and open-hose workshops and have trained participants across the world – USA, Australia, Middle East, South East Asia, Europe and Africa. The book is supported by an exhaustive question bank and audio book to further assist participants.
2. Understand System Context 20Q’s
3. Elicitation 20Q’s
4. Documenting requirements 20Q’s
5. Documenting requirements in natural languages 20Q’s
6. Model based requirements documentation 45Q’s
7. Requirements validation 15Q’s
8. Managing requirements 30Q’s
9. Requirements tools 10Q’s
Following are some of the benefits of becoming a CPRE
- Be recognized for your competency in requirements engineering.
- Requirements engineering is a growing career opportunity for IT professionals.
- People with domain experience can join IT sector by becoming requirements engineers.
- Better job prospects.
- Better salary.
Showing the single result